Lets play at the pool. The City of Temecula's 1st special needs Family First Swim night will be this Tuesday, June 14th. ONF will cover you entrance fee, just sign on the list at the gate. It will be at the CRC pool at Ronald Reagan Sports park, from 6:30-8:30pm.
Please read and share pool rules below with everyone attending.
We want everyone at our pools to have fun, enjoy their experience, and most importantly, we want to keep everyone safe. The following rules are for your safety, the safety of our staff and other patrons. Everyone must follow the rules. Thank you.
- No running on deck or in locker rooms.
- No masks, snorkels, or fins.
- No floatation devices are allowed, except Coast Guard approved lifejackets. Patrons wearing a lifejacket must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older in the water within an arm’s reach of the person wearing the lifejacket.
- No smoking, food, drinks, or gum in the pool area.
- No rough play.
- No diving in shallow area.
- No animals permitted in the pool area or restrooms.
- No glass bottles or containers in pool area.
- No alcoholic beverages or drugs of any kind.
- Long hair must be tied back (at or below shoulders).
- Swimming attire must be worn. No cut-offs, jean shorts.
- T-shirts are allowed in the shallow end only. Not in the deep end, off of the diving board, or down the water slide.
- Ladders are to be used for entering and exiting the pool only.
- No one is permitted in guard chair except the lifeguard on duty.
- Persons will avoid spitting or spouting water and blowing nose in the pool or on the deck.
- Persons afflicted with infections, disease, or suffering from a cold, cough, fever, sores, or wearing bandages, shall be excluded from the pool.
- Leaders or organized groups visiting the pool will assume the responsibility of the conduct and behavior of their group while at the pool.
There must be 1 adult per every 6 kids in a large group.
- Children ages 6 and under must be within arms reach of an adult (age 18+) at all times unless the child is in a lifejacket.