Walk in the Vines for Autism
THE 2018 WALK IN THE VINES FOR AUTISM IS ON SUNDAY, APRIL 15th!!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!!!
We are excited for our annual Walk in the Vines for Autism to be held on Sunday, April 15th, at 9am!!!
We will have a two mile fun walk at Leoness Cellars Winery in their vines and then have a fun vendor/resource/amusement fair after at the Morgan Manor Estate next door!!!
On our registration site, you can register as an individual walker, Virtual Walker (if you can't make it to the event) and as a Team. Your Team can represent your company, sports league, family...whatever your desire and you will get your own fundraising page to promote your efforts! 100% of your fundraising efforts will help Our Nicholas Foundation continue to be 100% Volunteer-Ran and to provide services to the local Autism community at zero or very minimal costs!!
As always, a unique feature of our event is that you can create a Team in honor of an individual with Autism and raise money for that person's specific needs...70% of net funds raised will go directly to them! You can also create a Team to support a Special Needs classroom.
EXCITING CHANGES TO REGISTRATION THIS YEAR
- Team Captains can add participants to their team at any time on the registration website
- You will have multiple tools to promote your individual or team fundraiser via your personalized page
- Although we prefer the online registration method, we realize many individuals and teams may not have online access, so you can now print out a Team or Individual Registration form and mail or drop off at our ONF office up until April 1st. These forms can be downloaded on this page.
THINGS TO NOTE
- Registration Fees are as Follows
- Ages 12 & Over are $25 through April 1st, $28 April 2nd through April 8th and $30 after April 9th (T-shirt Included).
- Ages 5-12 are $15 (T-shirt included)
- Ages 4 & Under are Free (No T-shirt included)
- Day of Registration will be available, but T-shirt selection will only be what's available on-site
- The 2 mile fun walk is on dirt and has hilly aspects to it.
- Strollers are welcome, but need to be off-road/dirt capable
- Service Dogs are welcome, but please leave other animals at home.
- The walk course is not wheel chair accessible
- Bring cash for the fair after the walk as there will be food and craft booths available for your enjoyment!
You can register online now at WALK IN THE VINES FOR AUTISM 2018 :)
If you want to register via Mail/Drop-off and Check, please download WALK IN THE VINES FOR AUTISM REGISTRATION FORM
If you'd like to check out some wonderful pictures taken by our event photographer last year, check out the link here...